We’re just going to cut to the chase here: we’re a firm that has high expectations from everyone who joins our team, but we are also known for having a culture that is like no other. It’s something we’re proud of and will continue to do better, always.
So, before we waste your time, Hayes Fry Law is likely not a fit if you:
- Aren’t willing to bring your A-Game. Every day.
- Are looking for a typical 9-5.
- You prefer to be given things rather than earn them.
- Don’t enjoy the small things like Friday Surprise Snack Day, because we’re awesome like that.
- Don’t like pizza, because 90% of us LOVE pizza. Like, really love pizza.
- Don’t believe in company culture. We are all about the C-U-L-T-U-R-E!
- Don’t like truly effective great leaders.
- Don’t want to be valued or respected for who you are.
- Don’t like wearing comfortable clothes (we single-handedly keep Lululemon and Levi’s in business).
- Don’t believe in doing things differently (we are redefining the practice of law, after all).
- Don’t want to advance within a company and just well, stay put.
- Are looking for top-down old school management to tell you what to do and when to do it (refer to bullet #7).
- Don’t feel comfortable speaking up because we all have a voice here.
- Don’t have a sense of humour. We just love joking around and have fun.
If all of the above doesn’t describe you at all, then we want to hear from you! Why? Because it’s how we roll and we love to roll with our homies….and we hope that includes you one day.
We always seek compassionate, dedicated, motivated professionals to join our team. We’re a tight-knit firm that believes in people, culture and hard work. We come to work each day eager to make a difference and change the world in the legal industry.
We’re always looking for new talent, whether you are a Civil or Corporate Lawyer in Grande Prairie or an eager Law Clerk, we encourage you to get in touch. If you believe in what we stand for, send us a resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications. We’d be delighted to hear from you!